14-inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Core™ i5-1235U
- 12th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Alder Lake Processor
- 14” 1920 x 1080 FHD LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Antiglare technology for sunlight readability
- Dual battery with hotswappable design for wholeday work
- Flip design for quick switching between rugged laptop and rugged tablet modes
- Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
- Integrated smart card reader
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Intel Core i5-1235U (up to 4.4GHz)
8GB DDR5 SDRAM
16GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional)
32GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 NVMe SSD
512GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
2nd storage available with up to 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC (64 bit)
Windows 11 IoT Enterprise SAC (64 bit) (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x DB9 (RS232 / RS422 / RS485, software switchable)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack
Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), 0°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
CE, FCC, IC
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key,
2 x Programmable Function Keys
QWERTY keyboard with RGB backlight
Hot-swappable 2 x 11.55V, typ. 3220 mAh Li-Ion Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 11 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz / 19V DC
Adapter and Power Cord
Spare Battery (Optional)
Battery Charger (Optional)
Vehicle Charger (Optional)
/ Disclaimer /
1. Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
2. Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
3. The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
4. The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
5. The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
6. The 2D drawing is simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
7. Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
8. TPM 2.0 available upon request.
9. SOTI is available upon request.
10. The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.