14" Vehicle Computer with Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660
- Qualcomm Snapdragon™ 660 octacore, 2.2 GHz CPU
- 14” 1920 x 1080 Panel with PCAP touch screen, Android vehicle computer
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Wide power input 10-60V DC with ignition
- Wide range operating temperature
- Support VESA Mount
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 660 (Octa-Core 2.2 GHz)
G-Sensor, Temp. Sensor
342 x 225 x 52 mm
RAM Mount/ VESA Mount
1 x USB 3.0 Type C (OTG)
1 x USB 2.0 Port
2 x RS232/422/485 (Default RS232)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SD Card Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Dual-Nano SIM Card Slot
1 x Audio(Mic in & Line Out) either one with DIDO (Optional)
1 x Gigabit LAN port
PSE (IEEE 802.3at 30W) (Optional)
3 x LED Indicator
1 x DIDO (2XDI ; 2XDO) either one with Audio (Optional)
1 x CANBus (Optional)
5% to 95% RH, Non-Condensing
-30°C to 50°C
-30°C to 60°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
Support EN62262 IK07 Rating
Compliant with EN 61000-4-2,
Enhanced ESD to ±8kV Direct & ±15kV Air
FCC (Electromagnetic Emissions), IC (ICES-003)
UL60950-1, EN60950-1, PTCRB
1 x Power Button, 4 x Function Button
(Programmable Function Key Configured by Winset)
400mAh UPS Battery for 20 minutes backup (Optional)
10V~60V with ignition control
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
5M Power Cable with Fuse Kit
0.15M Power Converter Cable
DC Jack Power Cable
84W Adapter with power cable
Quick Start Guide
Stylus Kit + Screw
1.8M RS232 Cable
2M IP65 LAN Cable
GPS & LTE 2M Combo Antenna(VM240)
GPS & LTE 5M Combo Antenna (VM9C)
GPS & LTE Magnetic Combo Antenna (VM10S)
2M Waterproof USB Type-A to A Cable
Cable Clamp Kit
COM Port + CANBus Cable
COM Port + DIDO Cable
1. Total usable memory will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
2. SOTI is available upon request.
3. Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
4. Measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or
when an external device is attached.
5. The UPS battery is only expected to use for backup under low system loading and without I/O function.
5. Accessories may vary depending on your configuration.
6. This is a simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
7. The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
8. COM port can supply 5V power via the 9th pin.