One of the European concrete product manufacturers has recently been moving towards intelligent manufacturing. This move allowed them to upgrade their hardware manufacturing processes and helped them to calculate the efficiency of their staff and machinery. They were looking for a Programmable Logic Controller, or PLC touch screen monitor with sufficient flexibility to control, monitor, and record run-time data. Such as machine productivity, automatically starting, and stopping processes, etc.
- Larger display with multi-touch screen – Although small screen size Human Machine Interface, HMI is usually used for single machine control, large HMI screens are preferable for remote management in control rooms. Especially for smart manufacturing applications, where data visualization is needed, larger HMI screens with higher resolutions and 16:9 aspect ratios are on demand.
- Ample connectivity and wireless communication capability – HMIs must be capable of a new generation of communication protocols to ensure the stability and the immediacy of data transmission between PLCs. Furthermore, big data analysis is valuable when developing a digital transformation strategy, so data acquisition is key to manufacturing and factory operations. HMIs are also required to provide robust connectivity for data transmission through Ethernet or WLAN and to support powerful computing capabilities to support monitoring programs and data collection systems.
- Harsh working environment - Factories and industrial applications usually include extreme environments, such as water splash, dust, debris, strong vibration, and wide temperature variations. So an industrial-grade PLC touch screen must withstand those challenges and be easy to clean.
- 32" Standalone Panel PC HMI W32AR3S-PTA1
- 43" PCAP Chasis HMI Panel PC W43IK7T-PCA3
Rugged design for industrial applications
Winmate PLC touch screen meets front IP65 standard with futuristic, sleek, and stylish housing. The panel PCs are equipped with a responsive PCAP touchscreen for easy operation, accurate multi-touch capabilities, and improved viewability.
With a true flat design, the touch screen can be easily clean. The fanless design reduces the noise and dust circulation, making it suitable for industrial operations.
High computing power
Winmate offers premium panel PCs with optional expansion slots to allow the upgrade of memory storage for future advanced data processing performance. We also provide HMIs with high computing power for applications processing big data or high-resolution images, such as defect inspection, quality control processes, data and image calculation, etc.
The touch screen comes with various I/O ports to connect the PLC equipment. Such as the USB, ethernet, video/audio, and serial ports RS232, RS422, RS485, etc.
Product expandability and flexibility
Winmate offers a wide range of HMI monitors from 7"- 43" with a capacitive touch display specially designed for various industrial applications. Packaged in a lightweight, slim housing for easy installation and operation, the PLC touch screen has proven to be an ideal HMI solution that provides low-power performance, reliable quality, rich features, and cost savings for deploying industrial kiosks in smart factory applications.