Contaminated foods are one of the greatest wastes that any sector may encounter. Therefore, it's logical that cleaning and sanitation in meat processing factories is a top priority. It's critical to invest in a touch monitor that can withstand being inspected, wiped down with cleaning chemicals and water jet spray, and subjected to a broad range of temperatures. However, while most computer equipment falls short of these requirements, Winmate offers industrial touch computer solutions for such complex and demanding situations.
One example is a meat processing facility in the Midwest that aims to deliver consistent, high-quality red meat products with exceptional service to its customers worldwide. The processing factory uses Winmate IP69K Stainless panel PCs to automate manufacturing, machine control, and data entry.
15" - 23.8" Intel® Celeron® N2930 IP69K Stainless PCAP Chassis Touch Computer
- Various meat production environment challenges include greasy production, wet settings, low temperature, and the need to meet strict sanitation requirements and safety protocols.
- Waterproof input ports and compatibility. The device must be able to connect to various data capture technologies like a rugged barcode reader.
- Touchable computer screen with gloves, even the wet one. Due to stringent hygienic standards, productions workers will wear a wide array of protective clothing, including gloves. Most commercial touch computers are not workable with gloves and wet hands.
- IP69K rating and waterproof connectors
The Winmate Industrial touch computer series was created with the goal of providing dependable, long-lasting processing in rugged housing. The enclosure is certified IP69K to protect the internals from spray downs with high water pressures and temperatures and applied solutions. The corrosion-resistant surface of the stainless housing is also a plus. High pressure washing is effective for surface cleaning after dry-cleaning scrap materials in a meat processing plant and using cleaning or detergent agents. To guard against fluids or other contaminants, the input ports on this touch computer are capped. Wireless communications availability also eliminates the need for wiring, lowering the risk of potential ingress.
- SS 316 housing with the fanless cooling system
The meat processing touch computer is available in a range of sizes ranging from 15" to 23.8" to fit any area, and it runs without fans to maintain its cleanliness. It's unsettling to think of what may be hidden in a computer on an industrial floor where fans are constantly sucking in polluted air.
- Vast Experiences in harsh environments touch computers
Winmate's stainless steel touch computer solutions have been proven in demanding, wet, and cold washdown environments and are utilized by a large number of meat processing firms across the world. Winmate has produced many foods processing touch computer series based on extensive experience and in-depth collaboration with food processing organizations to help deliver an effective, efficient, and reliable operating solution for individuals in the processing industry.