With technological advances, control room systems are becoming increasingly vital for tactical and covert Defence operations. A portable Defence control room can be the decisive factor on the battlefield, meaning the display must be comprehensive and transparent enough for combatants to make critical decisions without fail. Plus, all Defence equipment must undergo rigorous testing to comply with stringent Defence standards.
- 17” 1U Console Drawer: LDS310D-1P
- 23.8” P-CAP Console Rack Defence Display: W24L100-MLA2FP
- A bright and clear display panel used in Defence control rooms makes a huge difference in combat situations, where adequate brightness levels and correct display colors are vital for mission planning and accurate representations.
- Portable display drawers often accompany servicemen onto the battleground and will be exposed to varying temperatures and sunlight – depending on where the mission is held.
- A touchscreen display is necessary for Defence personnel to quickly zoom in on maps for precise locations, or rotate aerial footage to make quick decisions without any delay.
Winmate’s industrial-grade display panels have all undergone rigorous testing to ensure safety and performance – going beyond standard Defence compliance.
Wide Sunlight Readable Display
Observe important Defence data on a bright, wide-screen display for accurate display colors using optical bonding technology, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor environments.
Operable Under Harsh Environments
Winmate’s state-of-the-art display panels can be operated from 0oC to 50oC, making it suitable for missions in extremely warm locations, such as the desert, or in near-freezing environments.
Winmate offers fully customizable options to make selected display panels suitable for any Defence application. Whether it’s a fan-less design, rugged build, or different touchscreen option – Winmate has you covered.
Compliant with Defence Standards
The comprehensive panel display is highly durable and complies with MIL-STD-810G, meaning it is built for rough terrains and harsh weather conditions with its anti-shock and anti-vibration design.