Inspection systems for industrial fieldwork are important for safeguarding public areas and industrial operations. With portable digital radiography (DR) technology, field workers can use its x-ray scanning features to evaluate power lines and even preventive maintenance in oil or gas applications. Likewise, accurate DR systems can be used for industrial surveillance and construction site evaluations where an accurate panel PC could be the difference between life and death.
Industrial Panel PC
- Having a large and bright industrial panel display is paramount for accurate x-ray inspections in industrial fieldwork.
- Portable DR inspection systems will be exposed to different weather conditions and fluctuating temperatures, along with varying levels of light, humidity, rain, and dust.
- Touchscreen panels are required for field workers to carefully observe x-ray results by rotating images with two fingers, zooming in for more precise details, and keying in important data at remote worksites.
- Overheating, excessive power consumption and dust circulation can reduce the performance of a portable DR system that’s always on-the-move.
Winmate provides hi-tech solutions for field workers with its range of industrial panel PCs. When used as a portable DR system, these panel pcs are quickly made suitable for multiple mobile X-ray scanning applications.
- Wide Sunlight Readable Display
inspect data on a large, crystal-clear display with wider viewing angles, better image contrast, high brightness display, and optical bonding technology – perfect for both outdoor and indoor conditions.
- Rugged Design
protect against outdoor conditions with front IP65 proofing for dust and water resistance. Plus, the device can survive fluctuating temperatures (from 0oC to 50oC) and humidity, making Winmate panel PCs suitable for different industrial usage.
- True Flat P-CAP Multi-Touch
the highly sensitive touchscreen makes it easy to key in data, rotate images, or zoom in with your fingers. Plus, this panel PC also supports hand, rain, and gloves modes, making it suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.
- Fan-less Design
the fan-less thermal cooling system ensures ultra-low power consumption and also prevents vibration, shock, and dust circulation.