According to the data collected by the U.S. Fire Administration, fire kills more than 3,000 people each year in America and leads to billions in property loss. Firefighting is a mission with zero room for errors as every second counts, and lives are on the line. Firefighters need to keep track of current operations while on duty or receive information from the central command center and local fire station directly into the police car or fire truck. These first responders must be equipped with tools featuring robust communication, precise navigation, and the latest technologies to increase the operation speed and enhance their situational awareness.
- M101P 10.1” Rugged Tablet with Vehicle Dock
- M900P 8” Rugged Tablet with VG100 Vehicle Gateway
- M700DQ8 7” Rugged Tablet
- G-WIN Slim IP65 with P-Cap Panel PC
- Extreme operating environment
Equipment should deliver advanced functionality even in the most challenging conditions: potential explosive atmospheres, varying temperature, explosion to water and rain.
- Remote locations
The devices must accurately identify and track the real-time data sent from central command center and enable timely communications.
- Mounting in confined spaces
A secure mounting solution that optimizes the use of the inter- and intra-vehicle communication device is needed.
- Tested for vibration, shock resistance MIL-STD-810G
- Wireless communications WWAN, WLAN and GPS
- Versatile vehicle docking options
Squad leader gives instructions using the M101P Tablet Computer to plan the deployment.