L156AD-M1 15.6inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Raptor Lake Processor
- 13th generation Intel® Processor Family – Raptor Lake Processor
- 15.6” 4K Panel resolution with PCAP touch
- Optional discrete Nvidia Graphic card
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection
- IP65 waterproof and dustproof
- Utilizing Nvidia T1000 and A2000 Graphic Cards
15.6inch Rugged Laptop with Intel® Raptor Lake Processor
Endless Expansion with Larger Screen
Uncompromised intelligence and comfort:
Combining the powerful Intel® 13th generation Raptor Lake Processor with a crystal-clear high def. 15.6-inch and 4K display, the L156AD-M1 heavy duty laptop is built for endless expansion. The optional discrete Nvidia Graphic card offers powerful and brilliant for various on-field and industrial applications.
The display is designed to thrive beneath daylight conditions with optical bonding and anti-glare technologies for an outdoor viewable.
Durability That Survives the Elements
Built with a magnesium alloy enclosure with double injection for drop protection, the Winmate laptop has passed the drop test from a meter high and impact resistance with performance assurance according to the US Defence Standard MIL-STD-810H. Also, IP65 ingress protection ensures protection against dust and moisture.
Useable in an outdoor space:
Fanless cooling system lets you stay productive everywhere. With the silent operation, a fanless design can also prevent debris build-up over time that causes electronic components failure and mechanical breakdown.
Boost field productivity:
Easily dock, connect, and share with any device using various peripherals and docking options. The heavy duty laptop powered by the Intel® Raptor Lake Processor enhances the work performance for rugged computing solutions.
Collaborate from anywhere:
Limit downtime with WLAN, BT support, GPS / GLONASS, and 5G LTE(optional) connectivity options for faster data transmission rates, lower latency, and increased capacity even in remote environments.
New Laptop Boasting Nvidia T1000 and A2000 Graphics Card Specs
In a bold stride towards technological excellence, Winmate has unveiled its latest innovation: a laptop that integrates the formidable T1000 and A2000 graphics cards. This sophisticated amalgamation of cutting-edge hardware is poised to revolutionize the landscape of computing, promising an unrivaled echelon of performance and visual acuity. NVIDIA GPUs power the most advanced desktop workstations in the world, providing the necessary visual computing capabilities for the daily workflows of millions of professionals. The integration of Nvidia T1000 and A2000 graphic cards into the rugged laptop series exemplifies Winmate's commitment to excellence. These laptops stand as a testament to Winmate's responsiveness to the diverse needs of professionals across industries. First responders, industrial workers, and field operatives can now rely on a computing solution that not only enhances productivity but also remains operational in conditions that challenge conventional technology.
The Winmate 15.6-inch rugged laptop series is engineered to offer unparalleled flexibility even in the most challenging and unpredictable environments. Whether you're engaged in mission-critical operations or tackling extreme tasks, one concern you shouldn't have is whether your technology can endure the demands of your work.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
1920x1080 3840x2160(4K) (Optional)
800 nits 400 nits(Optional)
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel Core i7-13700H (up to 5.0GHz) Intel Core i9-13900H (up to 5.4GHz) (Optional)
8+8GB DDR5 SDRAM 16+16GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional) 32+32GB DDR5 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 NVMe SSD 512GB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional) 2nd storage available with up to 2TB M.2 NVMe SSD (Optional)
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise LTSC (64 bit) Windows 11 IoT Enterprise SAC (64 bit) (Optional)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
M1: T1000 MXM Graphic card M2: A2000 MXM Graphic card (Optional)
2MP front camera
387.6 x 256 x 38.8 mm
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x RS232 (DB9)
2 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
1 x Audio combo 3.5mm audio combo jack Dual Digital Mic With Noise Cancellation Dual Speaker
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), 0°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
MIL-STD-461G CE101, CE102, RE101, RE102, CS118 (Default) MIL-STD-461G CS101, CS114, CS115, CS116, RS101, RS103 (Optional)
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 4 x Programmable Function Keys
Hotswappable 2 x 11.55V typ. 3220 mAh LiIon Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard. Battery: 11 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz, 230W / 19V DC
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery