L140V2-4 14inch Rugged Laptops with AMD RYZEN V2516
Sorry, This item is not available anymore for purchase. Please see our other related products. For more information, please get in touch with us.
- AMD RYZEN V2516 Processor Rugged Laptops(@2.1GHz , up to 3.95GHz)
- Fanless Cooling System
- Rugged extreme with 14” 1920 x 1080 LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Flip design for quick switching between rugged laptop and rugged tablet modes
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Expansion slot supporting optional 2nd removable SSD and smart card reader
14inch Rugged Laptops with AMD RYZEN V2516
Work well even in harsh environments
Support 24x7 operations:
with dual hot-swappable batteries to provide continuous power, so you are always ready for the day, night, and everything in between.
support rain mode, stylus, gloved-touch capability, anti-glare technology, and optical bonding for direct-sunlight viewability.
The L140V2 series ruggedized notebook is temperature-tested from -20~ 60 °C (AC mode) or -10~50 °C (on battery), passed drop-tested from a meter high, and IP65 rated for a high degree of protection against dust, dirt, and water ingress.
Geared to work with your gear
Boost field productivity:
easily dock, connect and share with any device using various peripherals and docking options. The ruggedized notebook is powered by the AMD RYZEN V2516 @2.1GHz, up to 3.95 GHz processor.
Collaborate from anywhere:
Limit downtime with WLAN, BT support, GPS / GLONASS, and 4G LTE(optional) connectivity option for faster data-transmission rates, lower latency, and increased capacity even in remote environments.
Double your edge
Flexible dual hinges:
seamlessly switch between ruggedized notebook and tablet. They are stiff enough to prevent the screen from wobbling when you tap on the screen, yet flipping the panel around to transition into tent or tablet mode does not require much force.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
AMD RYZEN V2516 @2.1GHz , up to 3.95GHz
8GB DDR4 SDRAM 16GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional) 32GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 SSD 512GB M.2 SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 SSD (Optional) Additional storage available with up to 2TB M.2 (PCIe NVMe) SSD, self-encrypted. (Optional)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
Fanless thermal design
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x RS232 (DB9)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
1 x Audio Jack (mic in/line out)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
1 x Expansion slot for smart card reader and removable SSD (Optional)
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 50°C (AC mode), 0°C to 40°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key, 2 x Programmable Function Keys
Hot-swappable 2 x 10.8V typ. 2400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 8 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz (19V DC)
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery
Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)