L140V2-3 13.3inch Rugged Laptops with AMD RYZEN V2516
Sorry, This item is not available anymore for purchase. Please see our other related products. For more information, please get in touch with us.
- AMD RYZEN V2516 Processor Rugged Laptops(@2.1GHz , up to 3.95GHz)
- Fanless Cooling System
- 13.3” 1920 x 1080 LED panel with direct optical bonding laptop
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Flip design for quick switching between laptop and tablet modes
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Expansion slot supporting optional 2nd removable SSD and smart card reader
13.3inch Rugged Laptops with AMD RYZEN V2516
Built for harsh job site
Pass the drop test from a meter high and impact resistance with performance assurance according to the US Defence Standard MIL-STD-810G and certified by IP65 ingress protection to ensure no environment is too hazardous for these fully rugged notebooks.
Useable in an outdoor space:
Fanless cooling system allows you to stay productive everywhere. With the silent operation, a fanless design can also prevent debris build-up over time that causes the electronic components failure and mechanical breakdown.
Thrive beneath daylight conditions with anti-glare technology for an outdoor viewable FHD display with up to 1000 nits of brightness.
Touch or take notes:
The L140V2 series of rugged notebooks support rain mode, glove touch, and a passive pen so that you can capture information in any setting.
Store critical data with up to 2 removable M.2 solid-state drives (SSD) for up to 2TB of total storage*.
*Secondary Hard Drive option must be selected at the time of purchase and cannot be added after purchase.
The rugged notebooks are powered through tough jobs with AMD RYZEN V2516 @2.1GHz, up to 3.95GHz processor.
Long battery life:
Hot-swappable dual batteries provide continuous power so you are always ready for the day, night, and everything in between.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors, including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Depending on the usage conditions or when an external device is attached, it varies.
- The 2D drawing is a simplified drawing, and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 is available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams containing customized or optional I/O, don't hesitate to contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
AMD RYZEN V2516 @2.1GHz , up to 3.95GHz
8GB DDR4 SDRAM 16GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional) 32GB DDR4 SDRAM (Optional)
256GB M.2 SSD 512GB M.2 SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 SSD (Optional) Additional storage available with up to 2TB M.2 (PCIe NVMe) SSD, self-encrypted. (Optional)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID reader 13.56 MHz (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
Fanless thermal design
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x RS232 (DB9)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 4K Output (Optional)
1 x Audio Jack (mic in/line out)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
1 x Expansion slot for smart card reader and removable SSD (Optional)
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 50°C (AC mode), 0°C to 40°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key, 2 x Programmable Function Keys
Hot-swappable 2 x 10.8V typ. 2400 mAh Li-Ion Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 8 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz (19V DC)
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery
Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)