14" Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Rugged Laptop
14" Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 Rugged Laptop
- KEY FEATURES
- 11th Gen. Intel® Processor Family – Tiger Lake Processor
- Fanless cooling system
- 14” 1920 x 1080 LED panel with direct optical bonding
- Anti-glare technology for sunlight readability
- Flip design for quick switching between laptop and tablet modes
- Dual battery with hot-swappable design for whole-day-work
- Expansion slot supporting optional 2nd removable SSD and smart card reader
IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H Suitable for Public Safety and Military application
The L140TG-4 rugged laptop can go wherever you go, thanks to an IP65 rating and MIL-STD-810H shock, drop, and vibration testing. The L140TG-4 is tough enough to withstand repeated drops, extreme temperatures, altitudes, humidity, and water and dust exposure, suitable for Public Safety and Military application.
The L140TG-4 Laptop is designed to make work less laborious and seamless. Its new and brighter FHD 14-inch display with optical bonding technology can support daylight readability. Also, equipped with diverse touchscreen modes, including fingertip, pen, or glove, and configurable multi-touch gestures for faster access to commonly used Windows features and functions.
Full-scale QWERTY Layout keyboard
The L140TG-4 Laptop's keyboard is an 80-key spill-resistant design with a full-scale QWERTY layout. The keyboard itself is top notch. Black keys are clearly marked with large white letters and symbols with backlight and there is nice tactile feedback.
Hot-Swappable battery design for un-interrupted operation in field
Long battery life: Hot swappable Dual Batteries provide continuous power so you're ready for the day shift, night shift and everything in between.
Expect More from Your Enterprise Mobility Computers
The computer features a 14-inch daylight readable panel 1920 x 1080 with direct optical bonding, outdoor viewable, and a brilliant user-friendly projective capacitive touch screen. The L140TG-4 is based on an Intel® Core™ Tiger Lake, while wireless connectivity options include Wi-Fi and BT support, GPS / GLONASS and 4G LTE(optional) to keep workers connected in even the most remote locations.
Smart Card reader and Removable SSD
Flexible optional storage: store critical data and with optional 2nd removable M.2 solid state drives (SSD) for up to 4TB of total storage.
Flexibility & freedom
Flexible dual hinges allow the L140TG-4 to transform coming from a laptop in to a tablet computer. They are stiff enough to prevent the screen from wobbling when you tap on the glass, yet flipping the panel around to transition into tent or tablet mode doesn't require much force. It strikes the right balance between sturdy and practical.
- Accessories and Integrated Options may vary depending on your configuration.
- Total usable memory and storage will be less dependent upon actual system configuration.
- The actual transfer speed will vary depending on many factors including the processing speed of the host device, file attributes, and other factors related to the system configuration and your operating environment.
- The USB Type¬C connector follows USB 3.0 standard, which does not support Alternate Mode (ALT) or USB Power Delivery (USB¬PD).
- The battery life is measured at dimming LCD brightness. Varies depending on the usage conditions, or when an external device is attached.
- The 2D drawing is simplified drawing and some components are not marked in detail.
- Length measurements do not include protrusions. Weight varies with options.
- TPM 2.0 available upon request.
- SOTI is available upon request.
- The product shown in this datasheet is a standard model. For diagrams that contain customized or optional I/O, please contact the Winmate Sales Team for more information.
Projected Capacitive Multi Touch
Optical Bonding for Sunlight Viewability
Intel® Core™ i5-1135G7 @ 2.40GHz, up to 4.20GHz 8M Cache; 4 cores
8GB SODIMM DDR4-2133 16GB SODIMM DDR4-2133 (Optional) 32GB SODIMM DDR4-2133 (Optional)
256GB M.2 SSD 512GB M.2 SSD (Optional) 1TB M.2 SSD (Optional) 2TB M.2 SSD (Optional) Additional storage available with up to 2TB M.2 (PCIe NVMe) SSD, self-encrypted. (Optional)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 Mbps LAN
Smart Card Reader
Smart Card Reader (Optional)
Trusted Platform Module (TPM) 2.0 Kensington Lock
Windows 10 IoT Enterprise (64 bit)
4G LTE (Optional)
HF RFID (Optional)
Fingerprint scanner (Optional)
2MP front camera
8MP rear camera with autofocus and LED light (Optional)
340 x 230 x 38 mm
Fanless thermal design
3 x USB 3.0 (Type A), 1 x USB 3.0 (Type C)
1 x RS232 (DB9)
1 x RJ45-10/100/1000 GigaLAN port
1 x HDMI 2.0b
1 x Audio Jack (mic in/line out)
SD Card Slot
1 x Micro SDXC Slot
SIM Card Slot
1 x Nano SIM card slot
1 x Expansion slot for smart card reader and removable SSD (Optional)
4x LED Indicator for Power, Battery, HDD, RF status
1 x docking connector
10% to 90% RH, non-condensing
-20°C to 60°C (AC mode), -10°C to 50°C (Battery mode)
-30°C to 70°C
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 514.8 Procedure I
MIL-STD-810H Method 516.8, 3 ft
IP65 certified, dustproof and waterproof
SOTI MobiControl Compliance
Kensington Lock Support
1 x Power, 2 x volume key, 2 x Programmable Function Keys
Hot-swappable 2 x 10.8V typ. 2400 mAh Li-Polymer Battery (3S1P)
Battery Operating Time
Standard Battery: 8 hours
100-240V, 50-60Hz (19V DC)
Adapter and Power Cord Standard Battery
Spare Battery (Optional) Battery Charger (Optional) Vehicle Charger (Optional)
Model Name: BTL140
Part Number: 98K000A000H2
- 10.8V / 2400 mAh Li-Polymer Battery, 3S1P
- With LED indicator to show battery capacity
Adapter and Power Cord
Model Name: A065R193P
Part Number: 9220065W19V1
- 100-240VAC to 19VDC@3.42A
- Country specific power cords available
Model Name: BC-L140
Part Number: 98K000A000H5
- Dual-bay charging dock
- Power level LED indicators
- Buzzer to indicate battery is inserted
Model Name: VCG-M101
Part Number: 9226065W19V0
- 11~24V DC IN
- 19V/ 3.42A DC OUT